Maximise your sales force’s efficiency
KeyVendor is an API that enables you to create solutions quickly for sales assistance and communication on tablet, phablet or smartphone for your staff and sales assistants.
With KeyVendor, they can very quickly search for, view and compare products in the catalogue, access multimedia contents, produce quotes and orders and take payment.
Connected via the KeyBuild middleware to your product catalogue and your information system, KeyVendor brings together a vast array of standard and custom features so that your sales forces can serve customers more efficiently, save time and keep all the processes before, during and after the sale connected.
IMPROVED INFORMATION AND SERVICE FOR CUSTOMERS
KeyVendor provides sales assistants with on-line support, giving them constant access to relevant product information, so that they can offer customers the highest levels of advice and service:
- Product features
- Immersion in the product universe
- Locating products
- Cross-selling and upselling
- Product range extension, offering out-of-stock products, substitutes
- Stock availability in-store, in other points of sale and via the web
- Reserving items
- Customising products
- Custom quotes
- Collections via click&collect
- Mobile checkout
SIMPLIFYING BACK OFFICE TASKS, TO INCREASE STAFF AVAILABILITY TO CUSTOMERS
The sales assistant's smartphone or tablet can take on most of the services that would otherwise be carried out manually, via PDAs or previous generations of terminals:
- Stock entries
- Product returns
- Accessing sales statistics
- Accessing brand or retailer news
CREATING AND MAINTAINING THE LINK WITH CUSTOMERS
Connected sales forces have to record their interactions with customers throughout the buying journey, both upstream and downstream of the store visit, which remains the pivotal point in the sale.
- Accessing and updating customer data
- Retrieving wishlists or persistent shopping baskets
- Retrieving data on the customer's store check-in (via QR code scan, NFC, beacons or ultrasound)
- Personalised reception, making appointments
- Sending transactional and relational messages (email, text...)